Ouroboros:Eternal Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're currently under construction! Any suggestions? Please let us know in the Suggestions topic!

Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here

Go down 
+2
Kinasume
Ombra-Ver
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kinasume
Merchant
Merchant
Kinasume

Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:59 pm

criesimsorry
normally i can, i just dont trust myself not to ragequit right now. too much stress = no patience on my part
Back to top Go down
Cardinal
Owner
Owner
Cardinal

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:12 pm

We could put out a request on lupinar or wolfhome if necessary. See good examples first and a cheaper pay.
Back to top Go down
Ombra-Ver
Founder
Founder
Ombra-Ver

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:49 pm

I really don't want to pay for lining. But I'm almost done commissions I just have to posify 3 sketches and ill be done!
Back to top Go down
Ombra-Ver
Founder
Founder
Ombra-Ver

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:40 pm

Hey guys, if not more people can line then I am thinking that I will have to refund Tryst her 20.00 deltas because I do not have time or effort to line everyone's poses. So please, someone please help out with lining.
Back to top Go down
Silent_Silas
Peasant
Peasant
Silent_Silas

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:40 pm

If you still need someone to line I can .o.
Back to top Go down
Ombra-Ver
Founder
Founder
Ombra-Ver

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Silent_Silas wrote:
If you still need someone to line I can .o.
I love you
Back to top Go down
Kinasume
Merchant
Merchant
Kinasume

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:10 pm

I want to get one more legitimate thing done just so i can up my confidence before I say this for sure, but if I can successfully get one more real thing drawn I'll probably go through a bunch of my sketches and -attempt- to work on lining them. I promise nothing though. However, if I do manage to fully line them, I'll get the shading and such done too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5