Ouroboros:Eternal Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're currently under construction! Any suggestions? Please let us know in the Suggestions topic!

Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here

Go down 
+2
Kinasume
Ombra-Ver
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ombra-Ver
Founder
Founder
Ombra-Ver

Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here Empty
PostSubject: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:55 pm

So Kina and I think we should have a pose bag event posted on the WH forum to get people aware of the upcoming chat! Most money from the event can go towards the funding of the chat!
Those of you who would like to contribute poses post here! I will make a list:
1. Echoplex
2. Kinasume
3. Rellik
4. Silent_Silas
5. Cardinal

Last edited by Echoplex on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kinasume
Merchant
Merchant
Kinasume

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:56 pm

PICK ME PICK M--
oh
YAY
Back to top Go down
Rellik
Guardian
Guardian
Rellik

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:58 pm

I can certainly try. (:
Back to top Go down
https://ouroboroser.forumotion.com
Silent_Silas
Peasant
Peasant
Silent_Silas

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:09 pm

Rellik wrote:
I can certainly try. (:

Same c:
Back to top Go down
Kinasume
Merchant
Merchant
Kinasume

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:28 pm

If anyone wants, I could come up with the bags themselves. Like draw them and write the kinds of bags on them type things
Back to top Go down
Rellik
Guardian
Guardian
Rellik

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:30 pm

That would be splendid!
Back to top Go down
Kinasume
Merchant
Merchant
Kinasume

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Alrighty, if people want to post the ideas they want to make their bags with I'll get started on them tomorrow
It's getting a little late so I think in the meantime I'm going to get some sleep
Back to top Go down
Ombra-Ver
Founder
Founder
Ombra-Ver

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:49 am

I also think we should each draw one pose per bag. So the bags have a pose from each of us!
Back to top Go down
Kinasume
Merchant
Merchant
Kinasume

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:07 am

oooh, i lieks that idea^
Back to top Go down
Cardinal
Owner
Owner
Cardinal

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:05 am

I love the idea. Good one. Only question, if this is advertised for wolfhome, what species will we be making the poses? I can contribute as well.
Back to top Go down
Kinasume
Merchant
Merchant
Kinasume

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:39 am

I was thinking just make regular wolfhome poses. The poses themselves don't really have to reflect here, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Kinasume
Merchant
Merchant
Kinasume

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:58 am

I've finished the base bag~ Now for ideas owo FYI every new idea I get I'm just editing into this post.

Here's the ones I've come up with:
-Wings
-Maybe a couple clothing based bags (i.e. scarves, hoodies, etc.)
-Anthro
-Tea time (aka hot drinks, though I was thinking we might be able to add in a collaborative tea party puzzle in there)
-Books
-Art (like poses of drawing stuff)
-Bells (because everyone loves wolves with bells)

Now granted, in the end there's going to be way more ideas than we may be able to do, so I was thinking gather them all up on one post and the artists going for this vote on their like top five or six favorites or something? Just as a more manageable number for everyone
And then maybe each of us comes up with a little extra pose for people that buy the huge bag

Last edited by Kinasume on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cardinal
Owner
Owner
Cardinal

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:19 pm

I think we should have one or two of our bags reflect out site a little bit, perhaps anthros adorned in Egyptian headdresses and attire, or maybe a wolf doing the "Walk like and Egyptian" thing XD

I do like all those options. I agree, we should all take a vote for a favorite top ones.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal
Owner
Owner
Cardinal

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Oh! We should have the Egyptian themed poses, the ones that come when someone purchases the whole bag! 8D
Back to top Go down
Kinasume
Merchant
Merchant
Kinasume

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Ooh, I enjoy the idea of those being the extras~

When we've made the decisions on what we're going to do for the bag themes, we should also all post what kinds of poses we're going to do for each bag, just to make sure we don't end up with any duplicates
Back to top Go down
Ombra-Ver
Founder
Founder
Ombra-Ver

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Well wolfhome users normally like to see canines but rather than the generic wolf we could try different canines like African wild dogs, maned wolves, dingos, etc
Back to top Go down
Kinasume
Merchant
Merchant
Kinasume

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:31 pm

Maybe we could make separate bags for them? Just to make sure we don't get people disappointed at not having the regular stuff
Plus I personally am not particularly great with different species lol ;;
Back to top Go down
Ombra-Ver
Founder
Founder
Ombra-Ver

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Lmao okay! We could have a bad designated to different species
Back to top Go down
Rellik
Guardian
Guardian
Rellik

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:13 pm

A bag theme should be Egyptian, with the Ankh on it as a symbol
Back to top Go down
Ombra-Ver
Founder
Founder
Ombra-Ver

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:18 pm

Ooh I like that!
Back to top Go down
Ombra-Ver
Founder
Founder
Ombra-Ver

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:01 pm

Also maybe to promote the site, whoever becomes a member of the forum gets one of the poses of their choice for free
Back to top Go down
Kinasume
Merchant
Merchant
Kinasume

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:07 pm

That could work
Back to top Go down
Ombra-Ver
Founder
Founder
Ombra-Ver

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:10 pm

But maybe we could announce that section at the end of all the bags opening so people actually buy them lmao
Back to top Go down
Kinasume
Merchant
Merchant
Kinasume

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:18 pm

lmao yes.
Back to top Go down
Kinasume
Merchant
Merchant
Kinasume

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:50 am

So umm
Any other ideas?
If you ask me, we should vote on the ideas, and get the bags and things on the wh forums asap.
And also, I personally have seen egyptian poses as a bag and egyptian poses as extras for buying all of the poses options. I think we should go with one of these, but I think that's another matter we should to a vote of sorts on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here   Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Pose Bag Event to Get More Users on Here
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next