Ouroboros:Eternal Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're currently under construction! Any suggestions? Please let us know in the Suggestions topic!

IMPORTANT FOR POSE BAG EVENT PLEASE READ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ombra-Ver
Founder
Founder
Ombra-Ver

IMPORTANT FOR POSE BAG EVENT PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT FOR POSE BAG EVENT PLEASE READ   IMPORTANT FOR POSE BAG EVENT PLEASE READ EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:30 pm

The moving of this event has seemed to died quite a bit and we really do need the funds for the chat because my commission list is slowing down quite a lot. From now on, those of you who have requested that your funds earned from the event be sent to you, will only recieve payment upon the completion of a pose. I am just really scared that I will be left with doing all the poses myself because if I have to, I will.
I hope you all understand.
-Echoplex
Back to top Go down
Silent_Silas
Peasant
Peasant
Silent_Silas

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FOR POSE BAG EVENT PLEASE READ   IMPORTANT FOR POSE BAG EVENT PLEASE READ EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:33 pm

I'm really trying, but art block is killing me at the moment >.< And it's not helping that I jacked up my eye as well.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal
Owner
Owner
Cardinal

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FOR POSE BAG EVENT PLEASE READ   IMPORTANT FOR POSE BAG EVENT PLEASE READ EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:40 pm

I have some sketches I need to scan and get outlined now. Sorry for the wait, but it's been hectic due to the medical scare and graduation next week.
Back to top Go down
Ombra-Ver
Founder
Founder
Ombra-Ver

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FOR POSE BAG EVENT PLEASE READ   IMPORTANT FOR POSE BAG EVENT PLEASE READ EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:09 pm

Hey guys its alright, but at any time if you feel like you can't follow through please do not feel bad and just let me know so I can pick up the slack (:
Also Card, so lucky my graduation is like June 5th. cries
Back to top Go down
Cardinal
Owner
Owner
Cardinal

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FOR POSE BAG EVENT PLEASE READ   IMPORTANT FOR POSE BAG EVENT PLEASE READ EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Oh man! My last day is May 22nd and the graduation ceremony is the 29th, but we are currenntly doing all the family invite paperwork to turn in and shiz. XD
Back to top Go down
Ombra-Ver
Founder
Founder
Ombra-Ver

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FOR POSE BAG EVENT PLEASE READ   IMPORTANT FOR POSE BAG EVENT PLEASE READ EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Hahaha really?? My last day is the 24th day after yo birthday holla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FOR POSE BAG EVENT PLEASE READ   IMPORTANT FOR POSE BAG EVENT PLEASE READ Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT FOR POSE BAG EVENT PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1