Ouroboros:Eternal Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're currently under construction! Any suggestions? Please let us know in the Suggestions topic!

Favs and To Reads?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinasume
Merchant
Merchant
Kinasume

Favs and To Reads? Empty
PostSubject: Favs and To Reads?   Favs and To Reads? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:24 pm

So Seraphina. It's a wonderful book. Go read it. Now.
In other news, apparently The Fault in Our Stars (TFiOS) by John Green is turning into a movie
insert nervous excitement
Back to top Go down
Silent_Silas
Peasant
Peasant
Silent_Silas

Favs and To Reads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favs and To Reads?   Favs and To Reads? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:31 pm

Kinasume wrote:
So Seraphina. It's a wonderful book. Go read it. Now.
In other news, apparently The Fault in Our Stars (TFiOS) by John Green is turning into a movie
insert nervous excitement

Never heard of those, but I might check them out xDD However, I can't wait for Catching Fire to come out this November.
Squeals
Back to top Go down
Ombra-Ver
Founder
Founder
Ombra-Ver

Favs and To Reads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favs and To Reads?   Favs and To Reads? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Actually haven't heard of either of those! Should I put that on my summer reading list?? Because so far I have:
The Perks of Being a Wallflower (like halfway done)
Life of Pi (saw the movie now must read it)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Trilogy (read the first one)
The Golden Compass Trilogy (retreading them)
Idk man I need more
Back to top Go down
Kinasume
Merchant
Merchant
Kinasume

Favs and To Reads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favs and To Reads?   Favs and To Reads? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:37 pm

I have yet to read The Fault in Our Stars myself, but I plan on borrowing it from a friend relatively soon. Seraphina, though, is a wonderful book that I would highly recommend.
The Keys To The Kingdom series by Garth Nix is good too, I'm on the second of I believe seven at the moment
Back to top Go down
Ombra-Ver
Founder
Founder
Ombra-Ver

Favs and To Reads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favs and To Reads?   Favs and To Reads? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:38 pm

What are these books about??
Back to top Go down
Kinasume
Merchant
Merchant
Kinasume

Favs and To Reads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favs and To Reads?   Favs and To Reads? EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:41 pm

Seraphina's a really interesting dragon book that offers a completely different perspective on dragons.
Then The Keys to the Kingdom series is... really hard to explain xD It's like this kid that has to save the world by being dragged into saving "the house" which is basically just a big thing of records of "the secondary realms" which include earth.
REALLY hard to explain.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal
Owner
Owner
Cardinal

Favs and To Reads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favs and To Reads?   Favs and To Reads? EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:19 pm

I am a huge Dean Koontz fan and a few of Stephen King. I highly recommend Dreamcatcher by Stephen, but there is strong language and harsh topics. It's an alien book with some of my very favorite characters of all time.

Some favorites of Dean include:

The Darkest Evening of the Year (Made me ball my eyes out.)

Odd Thomas (Good quirky ghost book)

By the Light of the Moon (Genetic Experimentation)

The Watcher (Genetic Experimentation)

Fear Nothing (Genetic Experimentation)

Phantoms

Twilight Eyes (Special Powers/Premonitions)

I adore Genetic Experimentation books and sci-fi. Two of my all time favorits are about these Avian/Human hybrid children escaping from their faculty prison with the help of a vet. When the Wind Blows is the first book by James Patterson and the sequel is The Lake House. Fantastic books.

I also just finished The Hobbit and am currently working on The Fellowship of the Ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favs and To Reads? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favs and To Reads?   Favs and To Reads? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favs and To Reads?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouroboros:Eternal Return :: Hieroglyphics :: Books and Movies-
Jump to: