Ouroboros:Eternal Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're currently under construction! Any suggestions? Please let us know in the Suggestions topic!

Hello, everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cardinal
Owner
Owner
Cardinal

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Guess I should start here. ^^

Okay, I've been a member of wolfhome.com for six years and after a long friendship with Echo, she gave me the ability to co-own and operate this wonderful new website.

I am seventeen years old and living in Florida. I will be attending Valencia College in August to major in Technical Theatre (Stage Managing, Set Construction, Painting, etc.) I am currently in training as a Special Effects Make-Up Artist and Scenic Painter.

I have two snakes that are my scaley children who I love: Jericho and Oblivion. I also have an orange Maine Coon named Missy.

I have a wonderful boyfriend offline who shares my same educational interests and my major. We've been together for nearly four years and are thus far inseperable. He supports all my little anthro/furry obsessions and even contributes his own ideas. We both are obsessed with Lord of the Rings and Dungeons & Dragons. We avidly attend Ren Faires and Game Conventions.

My other interests and hobbies include swimming, drumming, archery, writing (my own novel), reading, drawing, theatre, animal training, bird-watching, psychology, medicine, camping, canoeing, and etc. I also enjoy many genres of music, especially Celtic Rock, but my favorite bands are The Red Hot Chili Peppers and NIN.

Feel free to contact me for assistance in any way, as I am very easy going, and enjoy the site!
Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouroboros:Eternal Return :: Hieroglyphics :: Meet the Admins!-
Jump to: