Ouroboros:Eternal Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're currently under construction! Any suggestions? Please let us know in the Suggestions topic!

Taking a break from chats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ombra-Ver
Founder
Founder
Ombra-Ver

Taking a break from chats Empty
PostSubject: Taking a break from chats   Taking a break from chats EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Hey guys,
I think I may be taking a break from all chats for a bit. I want to work in personal artwork and idk I haven't been feeling it on the chats lately. I've almost felt unwelcomed in a way. Plus my own chat isn't making much progress so I think I need to walk away for a while. I will still check up on the forums and may post adoptables, but as for right now commissions will be closed but please do not lock or archive I will be back. I've got a lot on my mind and haven't seen my school friends for quite sometime and it sucks because come August 20th I'm going off to college 6+ hours away.
If you would like to keep in contact with me you may email me at: baileymadeline323@gmail.com, or Note me on DA or PM me on here.
Take care everyone.
-Maddie
Back to top Go down
Rellik
Guardian
Guardian
Rellik

Taking a break from chats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from chats   Taking a break from chats EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Take your time, dear. I apologize for my inactivity. I've been pulled away from the computer to help my friend during counseling. I'll be trying my best to come on and get things done around here!
Back to top Go down
https://ouroboroser.forumotion.com

Taking a break from chats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouroboros:Eternal Return :: Updates :: Announcements!-
Jump to: