Ouroboros:Eternal Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We're currently under construction! Any suggestions? Please let us know in the Suggestions topic!

Here we goooo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ombra-Ver
Founder
Founder
Ombra-Ver

Here we goooo Empty
PostSubject: Here we goooo   Here we goooo EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:31 pm

Hello all, Echoplex here! I am introducing myself as well as making the first post ever on the forum!
I am the founder of the chat and will be your main admin on chats with my trusty co-founder Cardinal! But anyway a little bit about myself:
I am 18-years-old and am currently residing in the suburbs of Pennsylvania. In August I will be moving up to Vermont to attend a liberal arts college I am oh so very excited! I really enjoy art but as you see my drawings a lot I am more of a sculpter at heart. I love sculpting realistic animal heads and hope to share some of my finished works with all of you! I do enjoy doing digital art and doing some charcoal traditional work. I am really into forensic science and crimes scene type stuff. I own two cats, a dog, and a fish. Umm not really sure what else to say but if you'd like to get to know me just shoot me a PM sometime or catch me on chats!
Back to top Go down

Here we goooo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouroboros:Eternal Return :: Hieroglyphics :: Meet the Admins!-
Jump to: